2016 has arrived, and here is the Health Society much requested review of the Sole F80 Treadmill Machine. Many of our members has requested that we point out the pros and cons of our newest newcomer in our Southeast fitness facility.
Exercising is good, but doing it indoors and achieving the same results as outdoors is even better. Welcome to Sole F80 Treadmill. Designed for maximum performance, Sole F80 Treadmill proves quite convenient for those who might find outdoors exercising a challenge. To get a clear understanding of what this simple yet efficient treadmill can do, here are some of its vital specs.
SOLE F80 TREADMILL PRODUCT SPECS
- 7.5″ LCD (backlit) – To help you monitor your progress as you are working out.
- Cushion flex whisper deck – Joint friendly and works well to keep you comfortable during workouts.
- Treadmill weight is 265 lbs
- Welded Frame – The frame is welded precisely making it sturdy.
- The iPod, earphone and Mp3 player connection – Allows you to play some music as you are working out.
- Measurements of the running surface are 22-inch width and a 60-inch long.
- Included are pulse grip and chest straps – to monitor your pulse rate and heart beats as you are working out.
- User capacity, 375 lbs maximum
- 375-pound weight limit.
- Cooling Fan
WHY CHOSE SOLE F80 TREADMILL?
I might not give it much credit, but unlike other treadmills, Sole F80 Treadmill manufacturers seem to have addressed all the issues that revolved around treadmills in the previous years. Comfort is out of the question; features are astounding, and the best part is that it has a great offer when it comes to warranty. In his recent Sole F80 Treadmill review, Tom Ferguson from treadmillwatch.com, pointed out that this model is a version of Sole Fitness folding hotel treadmills. Something similar has also been pointed out by Diane Archer from consumerreports.org. No, it’s not another Stephen Colbert treadmill joke!
For safety purposes, it comes with a stop switch plus a low-profile running hood meaning that you won’t need a spotter around you for safety purposes. It also comes with speakers where you can attach an mp3 player and play songs during workouts and more. Here are some of the reasons you might want to choose Sole F80 Treadmill among other treadmills such as the Sole F63 and the F85 in the market.
- MONITOR YOUR PROGRESS – It comes with a 7.5 inch blue LCD (backlit) that gives you the chance to monitor your progress. It measures the distance covered, calories burnt during workouts, speed, time and more.
- SAFE TO WORK WITH – The deck is locked safely to limit its movements during workouts hence keeps you safe. It also comes with a large stop and safety key switch that you can quickly trace if you can’t keep up with the pace hence prevents accidents.
- WORKOUT GUIDANCE – To avoid confusion and achieve maximum exercises, it comes with an integrated message board that guides you throughout the workouts.
- DO YOUR WORKOUTS QUITELY AND COMFORTABLY – It comes with a 1-inch cushion flex whisper deck and a two-ply belt that is double woven. A combination of these two ensures that you do you do the exercises quietly and comfortably at the same time reduces the impact by approximately 40 percent.
- A VARIETY OF WORKOUTS – To reduce boredom during workouts, it comes with six preset standard exercises giving you a variety of workouts. It also allows you to add two more preset workouts depending on your preference.
- ALLOWS YOU TO PLAY MUSIC WHILE WORKING OUT – It comes with a built-in speaker that has cables where you can connect Mp3 player or iPod and play your favorite music as you are working out. Listening to music while working out gives you the morale to go on even while you are tired ensuring that your body gets a proper workout.
- CAN BE MOVED EASILY – It comes with large wheels and as a folding deck design for easy movement. Being easier to move, means you can workout anywhere, even when you have limited space. You will just have to push or pull it to where you feel convenient.
- QUICK AND EASY ADJUSTMENT OF CONTROLS – it has workout intensity controls on the arm rests allowing you to access quickly and change the intensity without interfering with your progress. You don’t have to stop to change the controls. You can quickly increase or decrease the intensity depending on your progress.
- PERFORMANCE – It comes with a 3.5 horsepower CHP motor that is powerful and works continuously, ensuring that you do your workouts perfectly without any interference.
- WARRANTY OFFER – Sole F80 Treadmill comes with an excellent offer on the warranty of five years on wear items and electronics, two years free labor and a lifetime warranty on the deck, motor, and frame. You don’t have to worry about the treadmill failing to work for a longer period.
As we can see, the manufacturers covered almost all the issues we see in other treadmills in the previous years. Comfort is out of the question due to the cushioning deck; the design is quite astounding, and lastly the warranty is more promising for anyone concerned about the risks of buying. However, just like any other machine, it has its bad side. It is wiser to have some clue on its drawbacks so that you can avoid inconveniences and surprises after you’ve bought the machine,
DISADVANTAGES OF SOLE F80 TREADMILL
- INADEQUATE PRESET WORKOUT PROGRAMS – It has only six pre-set workout programs and allows you to add two more. Six pre-set programs is not enough for someone looking to do a variety of workouts. If you want more of a choice, one option, could be the Sole TT8 Light Commercial Treadmill. The TT8 is more expensive but comes with much more features, and is all around a more sturdy machine.
- DON’T FAVOR A LIMITED SPACE – With measurements of (80″)(58″)(35*) this treadmill requires a large space for storage and to ensure you do your workouts without inconveniences.
- TOO HEAVY – It is too heavy at 256 pounds that might not favor movements, but the manufacturers gave it wheels to do away with the issue. A much smaller and light weight option would be the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
- INCOMPATIBLE WITH IFIT LIVE – The programs are not enough and at the same time it is incompatible with iFit live that allows you to download more workout programs.
SUMMARY OF CUSTOMER REVIEWS
There is much to say about Sole F80 Treadmill product specs versus performance, and its users are not letting it go. We can see LS1 Low Speed coming into play since a few of the customers find it inconvenient. Contrary to what its manufacturers are saying, the warranty doesn’t favor everyone, for example, one customer had to pay $1500 to resolve Sole LS1 Low-Speed Error. There are also some few complaints on its assembly and the running surface being hard. These issues seem not to exist in all Sole F80 Treadmills since some customers say the exact opposite.
On the other hand, most of its users find it convenient. We can spot some customers branding it to be the best when it comes to performance. Its frame being precisely welded gives it lots of credits when it comes to sturdiness and durability. There are lots of credits given to its features and the fact that the manufacture’s offer on warranty is more promising even makes it better. As we can see, there are a few negative feedbacks compared to the positive feedbacks meaning, if we were to judge by the reviews, Sole F80 Treadmill is worth buying.
SOLE F80 TREADMILL REVIEW CONCLUSION
In summary, Sole F80 Treadmill product specs are more updated compared to old treadmills. Most of the issues are addressed from usability to performance and amazingly it has the best offer on warranty. There might be a few issues for those who need more than just a treadmill, but when it comes to indoor workouts, Sole F80 treadmill deserves more credit.
However, it is good to memorize the complaints from its users as a guide before you purchase the product as they might help you to get some answers from the Sole F80 Treadmill manufacturers, send us feed back.